We provide a data analytics dashboard which you see when you log in. To help you Sell Smarter:
- Use captured sales data to inform your sales strategy
- Customise the look and feel of your dashboard
What's standard in Aphix SalesRep?
Key points on integration
Retrieve sales data, which are filtered and displayed in categories.
Customise the look and feel of your dashboard
Sales data on dashboard
Sales data is retrieved and displayed on a number of information panels. The sales data relates to the logged in user's sales activities. It is currently not integrated or retrieved from your ERP.
Four data sets are shown:
- Sales order by day - filter by time period or reload at any time
- Average order value - filter by currency or view change from the previous day
- Sales units - filter by currency or view change from the previous day
- Sales order total - filter by currency or view change from the previous day
The standard dashboard contains four panels:
- Sales order by day
- Average order value
- Sales units
- Sales order total
Move the information panels around to create a dashboard that works for you.