New features and improvements
- Back Orders Feature (WS-799): This feature assists with the management of the product back order list giving customers more visibility and the ability to make a cancellation or reorder when back in stock. back order items are products which the customer has previously purchased but have not yet been shipped.
- Global Asset Manager: We've simplified the way you manage your public and private images and documents by consolidating and locating them in one place for easy access. Read how to manage your files in Aphix Management Interface for more information.
- Multi-Buy Feature (WS-683): This new feature allows you to setup "Buy X get Y Free" style offers. This works by creating a group of products and setting which items in that group are free once a given quantity is met in the customers cart. Read our feature guide on Understanding the Multi-buy offer feature.
- B2B order queuing (WS-302 & WS-374): Your ERP system may be unavailable at certain times, but you still want your customers to place an order. Your customers can now place orders in this event. Read more about this feature here.
- Previously when zipping a folder, any sub folders within were not included. This has been improved, we now look inside of folders when they're zipped. We zip the entire folder & contents now, streamlining the previous process (WS-756).
- We now have an automated process to run a standard set of tests for the order process. This will significantly speed up our processes (WS-479).
- Restricted Product Lists (WS-398): This feature allows Merchants to create a list of products (a “Product List”) from the products in their catalogue. Merchants can then assign customers to these product lists and only the products from this list will be visible to the customer. Customers can be assigned to multiple product lists, and will only see the products on these products lists.
- Product Options (WS-451): This feature gives you more control over importing & exporting product options, you can import a spreadsheet containing product options and values then upload the spreadsheet on the page by selecting the file from your hard drive.
- Aphix Software update (WS-166): Upgraded to Amazon S3, this is a repository for Internet data. Amazon S3 provides a very reliable and fast data storage infrastructure.
- Enable Orders Screen under customers (WEBSHOP-291)
- Contact Name Field change(WEBSHOP-309)
- Activate favourites on customer accounts (WEBSHOP-315)
- PO reference and the Ordered By fields are mandatory for guest customers when checking out (WEBSHOP-74)
- Stocking Status Updates (WEBSHOP-316)
- Multiple line Items per order (WEBSHOP-325)
- Language facility to WebShop (WEBSHOP-324)
- Carriage option for customers who want to collect their WebShop orders (WEBSHOP-212)
- Screen for orders not placed(WEBSHOP-180)
- Enhancements to favourites and related area (WEBSHOP-173)
- Sub categories in sidebar (WEBSHOP-34)
- Issue with 404 redirect (WS-594)
- Needed to change the width of a WebShop logo so that it displays correctly within IE (WS-757)
- Issue with delivery options where the only locations available should be Ireland (WS-842)
- Alternative product images overlap the product description rather than scrolling through in the same product image box (WS-850)
- Customer export is missing all B2B account numbers and a portion of B2C account numbers (WS-862)
- Pricing on the attached order does not match the pricing the customer normally gets on their account (WS-886)
- Add to Favourites button is not appearing in line with add to cart/price on B2B Accounts (WS-893)
- Print order button not working correctly (WS-897)
- Make the phone number details compulsory (WS-919)
- Collection options is missing from checkout (WS-999)
- Broken page header for B2B customer (WS-1024)
- WebShop missing the social media sharing icons (WS-1046)
- WebShop returns an error 500 message when approving orders (WS-1050)
- Issue where order confirmation is in £, even though the order is in € (WS-1051)
- Issues with invoices and orders (WS-1064)
- Billing addresses not populating correctly within Intact (WS-749)
- Related products not working correctly (WS-870)
- Post code does not auto-populate when an address is selected from the address book (WS-884)
- Disable product zoom function (WS-943)
- Remove banner overlay (WS-945)
- Bottom banner border not loading correctly (WS-955)
- Special offers not working correctly (WS-952)
- Discount not being applied on orders (WS-970)
- Pricing import not working correctly (WS-992)
- The product sync stops/fails before completion (WS-993)
- Special offers not sending discount values (WS-1004)
- T&C's dialogue box error (WS-1008)
- Customer import not working correctly (WS-915)
- Change in category text box colour (WS-905)
- Customers not importing as they should (WS-904)
- Category images are not taking you through the link for the page when clicked (WS-869)
- Cart items removed after logout (WS-857)
- VAT rate not displaying correctly (WS-760)
- Delivery address generating incorrectly on a merchants WebShop (WS-729)
- HQ Account showing instead of Branch Name (WS-730)
- WEEE charge is not being displayed (WS-744)
- Product entered as a product with options under a grouped product is appearing as a new product but cannot be found in search (WS-772)
- Product codes not appearing in mobile view (WS-773)
- Issue with Pricing Cron for Multiwall products (WS-783)
- Create similar web categories over multiple WebShops (WS-784)
- The layout for products and categories, as well as the formatting needs to be fixed on 3 sister WebShop's (WS-785)
- Pricing con not working correctly (WS-832)
- Fix re-direct issue on merchants WebShop (WS-837)
- Product sync script appears to be failing on merchants WebShop because the gated login is redirecting the script before it can execute (WS-840)
- Product images are not showing with the category page (WS-847)
- Pricing Cron is not working correctly (WS-852)
- Products Web View tab does not display a product's specific details - name, category, status, department all show 'loading' (WS-696)
- Feature issue where a quantity ordered does not match the added value (WS-702)
- Product displaying as out of stock (WS-712)
- Issue in the featured section on a merchants WebShop (WS-735)
- Feature to appear in alphabetical order (WS-739)
- Product options can be purchased even when they are out of stock (WS-750)
- Customer reports aren't populating (WS-755)
- Gross and Net price are showing as the same figure (WS-761)
- Incorrect translation tag (WS-787)
- Error with feature when items are no longer available (WS-827)
- When a customer logs in and views their statements, and goes into one, the Print button is unresponsive (WS-838)
- Error with stock labels (WS-839)
- Spelling error in footer of WebShop (WS-863)
- Connection error with file explorer (WS-890)
- The Login & Registration field was appearing in some merchants WebShop after a customer had already logged in (WS-651)
- Fix for wrong character encoding on user form in delivery/update.html where user would be able to execute js code (WS-596)
- Merchant had an import issue, to resolve we changed the filename to be Web Site Stock Report for the import (WS-613)
- disable strict credit on a merchants WebShop and replaced it with a message to contact them about their account balance being over its limit (WS-614)
- Rebuild button stopped working on a merchants WebShop (WS-631)
- Credit card payment method was unavailable on a merchants WebShop (WS-646)
- The OGP code was appearing in ALL carts for on a merchants WebShop, should only be for OGP group orders only (WS-652)
- New link & EIRCODE weren't working correctly on a merchants WebShop (WS-665)
- Bot identifier wasn't working correctly on a merchants WebShop (WS-679)
- A merchants items for the Priority Index weren't working correctly (WS-663)
- IP configuration change for a merchants WebShop (WS-692)
- SEO issues for category pages which link to other pages (WS-703)
- Issue with brands in the menu on a merchants WebShop (WS-713)
- Issue with translation where references could not be created (WS-718)
- Incorrect data being populated in delivery fields on a merchants WebShop (WS-721)
- Product categories not updating on a merchants WebShop (WS-716)
- When a merchant Updated product names, it wasn't populating correctly via spreadsheet (WS-720)
- Pricing was coming up incorrectly on a merchants WebShop (WS-722)
- When editing Product Categories the option to remove a category now just shows as the letter 's' and not as the word 'remove' (WS-723)
- Euro symbol not appearing in product description (WS-737)
- Stock is displaying incorrectly on a merchants WebShop (WS-751)
- When a client is working in a large active session they may be prevented from logging in logging in, This occurred because the customer's cart saved to the session was over 12.6MB (WS-527)
- Some customers have an issue where they have setup multiple accounts with the same email address in the back-end (which is allowed) but when the B2C customer goes to update their email address they're presented with "This address is already in use" (WS-512)
- An issue with rounding of the cents in some orders (WS-482)
- Issue with imports where some imports are not taking the full product description (WS-480)
- Issue with pricing not updating in back-end for a specific client (WS-464)
- The reports in tools wasn't working correctly in some cases (APHIX-31)
- Some clients couldn't use the quick order feature within internet explorer & Microsoft edge (WS-592)
- sync_auto_create_products was disabled upon request for a client (WS-591)
- Reports was generating no information (WS-586)
- When a customer searched for a product they couldn't go onto page 2 or more of the search results (WS-582)
- "Customer type" gets removed on certain accounts when entered (WS-555)
- Shipping option not showing up on a customers order history (WS-550) 08/Aug/16
- Bad links in a specific client "top brands section", which was causing a 404 error (WS-531)
- Responsive mobile drop-down menu not working correctly for a certain client (WS-476)
- Some customers encountered an error when trying to checkout (WS-466)
- Special Offer Products on listing screen was showing up incorrectly formatted (WS-444)
- Some placed orders weren't displayed in the admin panel (WS-431)
- Some customers email address were not populating on orders (WS-421)
- Some delivery addresses were not showing up after a search (WS-396)
- WEEE charges was occurring in some cases when VAT was zero (WS-388)
- When sharing an image on LinkedIn the product image was not showing up correctly (WS-387)
- Customers making a CMS page/category parent one of its children which caused an infinite loop breaking the site (WS-109)
- Whatever filter was active on the order listing page, the incorrect text was displaying (APHIX-28)
- Unblock OGP Login Button (WS-522)
- If the per_pack_unit_pricing feature is enabled, and you update the quantity for A product in the cart it isn't updating. (WS-517)
- B2B accounts weren't getting the set 10% discount (WS-514)
- Incorrect total was displaying in some customers order history (WS-511)
- Banners not displaying after spreadsheet upload (WS-509)
- When choosing certain sizes they appear in the wrong order in the drop-down list. The price comes up twice in product code but has only been entered once in Intact. Some of the prices are doubling up (WS-499)
- PO Should be forced for B2B Customers, but isn't being forced correctly in some cases (WS-484)
- Sharing a News Page doesn't work correctly with the thumbnail (WS-473)
- Certain orders weren't displayed in admin panel (WS-431)
- Issue with WebShop currency change, if input value for currency was incorrect it would still display as it wasn't verified for been correct. Values verified now (WS-317)
- Spreadsheet error problem (WEBSHOP-72)
- Orders with certain products not going in to Intact (WEBSHOP-288)
- Update Cart Button (WEBSHOP-304)
- Redirect to homepage from image href on some products (WEBSHOP-69)
- UK Addresses don't have any code (WEBSHOP-423)
- Can't change GBP currency (WEBSHOP-323)
- Import to includes VAT (WEBSHOP-299)
- Intermediate cert Issue (WEBSHOP-298)
- Grid listing page styling error (WEBSHOP-282)
- Product categories dropdown box not adding all web categories (WEBSHOP-278)
- WEEE applied 2x + round up issue (WEBSHOP-272)
- Incorrect field being shown instead of customer name(WEBSHOP-271)
- Translation issue resolved on multi-sites(WEBSHOP-270)
- Product categories drop-down not populated on mobile(WEBSHOP-269)
- Formatting issue(WEBSHOP-268)
- Remove fraud warning message(WEBSHOP-266)
- Low stock feature issues(WEBSHOP-265)
- site redirects issues(WEBSHOP-264)
- Order not processing issue(WEBSHOP-261)
- Delivery cost when is changed is incorrect(WEBSHOP-256)
- Stay on favorites page when adding to cart(WEBSHOP-255)
- View all on favorites(WEBSHOP-254)
- Add other product status codes(WEBSHOP-215)
- PayPal-no order ID(WEBSHOP-203)
- Product export column heading incorrect(WEBSHOP-138)
- redirect to login/checkout page(WEBSHOP-87)
- Responsive images error(WEBSHOP-86)
- Banner not displaying on homepage(WEBSHOP-36)
- Products out of stock issue(WEBSHOP-71)
- Product ordering issue(WEBSHOP-36)
- Products out of stock issue(WEBSHOP-71)
New features and improvements
- Barcode scanner (APP-116): This feature allows the rep to take an order by scanning the on shelf or on product bar codes as he moves around the shop. This feature allows the rep to quickly look up products without constantly searching.
- Customer Signature (APHIX-67):This feature unlocks the ability to electronically sign orders directly on your SalesRep screen. This further streamlines the traditional process where an order form would be emailed for signing.
- Changed branding to the Aphix colour on the SalesRep login screen, and added a link to the Aphix Software website for support & inquiries (APP-196)
- Updated document to explain what happens when you log out of SalesRep. The answer to this question is found under Self-Service options in Frequently asked questions.
- Supports enhanced contact information. You can now view intact iQ information in addition to the existing info. This option in now available via the "contact details" tab.
- Logout button with a warning message is more visible (APP-165).
- "Download latest" button moved to a more user friendly area of the screen (APP-193). It is now located on the top right of appropriate screens.
- Search for customers by counties within the App (APP-68).
- Ability to have multiple delivery addresses per customer (APP-110).
- Delivery contact name and delivery address missing from 'Deliver To' Field (APP-348).
- Order notifications not been sent correctly (APP-337).
- Incorrect pricing being displayed on certain items (APP-345).
- Changes to the catalogue are not displaying in the Spanish version of the app (APP-287).
- Prices on orders are coming up as 0 in some cases (APP-318).
- When a merchant was uploading a zip folder from the admin folder it was failing (APP-221).
- The "Email Order" button on a reps app was not working correctly (APP-241).
- An error on SalesRep was causing messages & images to work incorrectly (APP-252).
- Mobile number not displaying on a merchants SalesRep screen (APP-220).
- Issue on SalesRep where very large orders couldn't be placed (APP-215).
- Rep having issues when trying to log into the app (APP-240).
- Decimal place wasn't displaying correctly on quantities (APP-235).
- A clients credit notes were not been supported in intact IQ, YTD was also showing up incorrectly (APP-222).
- Logout button with a warning message is more visible (APP-165).
- Stock problem (APP-168)
- Web Services Port Change (APP-172)
- Products importing invisible (APP-162)